02/04/2014

Rude



My parents had a little argument during dinner and I was texting Sebastian a play-by-play. We’re not allowed to use our phones while we’re at the table so I hid my phone under it and was typing without looking so excuse my typos haha


Honestly one of my pet peeves are when people aren’t even trying to make conversation and instead have their eyes glued to their phones texting other people/facebooking/etc. (ya I’m a hypocrite sometimes ha but if it’s any consolation I couldn’t join in on the conversation because the argument was a little heated) I’ve eaten with that type of person and it sucks. One time, I went to a restaurant with this one person and it literally just pulled out its phone, put on some headphones, called up its friend, then just went, “what’s up?” and just had a catch up sesh right in front of me. This sounds like a total lie/exaggeration but I swear this happened and it was awkward so I just ate quickly and bounced
My parents had a little argument during dinner and I was texting Sebastian a play-by-play. We’re not allowed to use our phones while we’re at the table so I hid my phone under it and was typing without looking so excuse my typos haha
Side note: honestly one of my pet peeves are when people aren’t even trying to make conversation and instead have their eyes glued to their phones texting other people/facebooking/etc. (ya I’m a hypocrite sometimes ha but if it’s any consolation I couldn’t join in on the conversation because the argument was a little heated) I’ve eaten with that type of person and it sucks. One time, I went to a restaurant with this one person and it literally just pulled out its phone, put on some headphones, called up its friend, then just went, “what’s up?” and just had a catch up sesh right in front of me. This sounds like a total lie/exaggeration but I swear this happened and it was awkward so I just ate quickly and bounced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!