28/03/2014

Donkeys

image

A couple weeks from now, it will have been one year since the start of the semester where  I had most fun I have had in my life. Even though we only got to kick it for about 5 months, these people have become the closest friends I've made. I'm so bummed they were on exchange and they all (literally all of them) had to leave in August, but that Spring semester was so crazy and jam-packed with memories that I still haven't gotten tired of telling everyone who wasn't there (I'm annoying). 
These are some of my favourite people and a peek of what we did in Spring semester 2013! (click through the pic or here for a bigger image. 
Excuse my shitty handwriting I underestimated how difficult it would be to write with a tablet. Also, special mention to the superbed, who can no longer be rebuilt because management changed the couches in the student lounge at the dorm. Great movie nights with this bed. RIP

No comments

Post a Comment

Talk to me!