25/04/2014

This Week's Eats


After going through all my photos I realised this week was total fatass week but it's so hard when food is so good :( 
SaturdayOkonomiyaki dinner. Izumi and I literally went to 4 okonomiyaki places and they were ALL FULL except the last one. We settled honestly because it wasn't that great 


image

They gave us the batter and stuff and then we cooked it ourselves on the hibachi (?) in the middle of the table
image

Sunday: Made milk and white chocolate chip pancakes for lunch

image

Monday: After fourth period my friends from my dorm and I decided to stop by this really good burger place by the station. I used to have to secretly bring my own avocado to stick into the burger but I'm so glad they added the avocado burger onto their menu!! Their buns are homemade and their fries are killaa~ 

image

Tuesday: I made myself some cold udon (with mentaiko) it was so good in the beginning but I put a little too much mentaiko so as it settled into the sauce it got really salty 

image

image

.... and then I had cereal oops #fatass

Wednesday: Vivian and I went to our fave Vietnamese restaurant in Shinjuku (we're practically regulars lol) and I ordered the same thing I order every time I'm there, shrimp and avocado spring rolls and ban xiao (I always forget what it's called so whenever I talk about it I call it "the eggy thing with the bean sprouts" D:) 

image

image

Thursday: FINALLY got my Chirashi Sushi fix for lunch!!!! Got the lunch set so it came with chawan mushi, this thing with ikura, radish, and little fish, and miso soup

image

image

So yes, I've been quite the fatty lately but I've been trying but I am trying to tone down on the food because it's almost summer and I need that beach bod so bad :(((( 
But if it's any consolation I've started the 30 Day Squat Challenge which I hopefully don't give up on, so if I don't get a nice beach bod at least I'll have a nice butt and butts are so great =)
image
I forgot to do my 2nd day squats so I'm technically on Day 4 but I'm doing Day 5 squats!

No comments

Post a Comment

Talk to me!